The Adam & Andrew Bays Award
The Adam & Andrew Bays award is a recognition of top performance or most improved employee or contractor among the Net Diatom team, it is awarded every quarter or every three months to an employee who shows the best performance and conduct and positive motivation in job performance and who follows the Net Diatom policies and procedures to the best of their ability.
Adam and Andrew Bays are titled in this award to honor their memory and aid in their legacy. The recipient of this award will share similar values and carry on the spirit of those we lost.
The recipient will receive a bonus of $25 ( a picture of them on social media) and an additional $1 per shift health and wellness stipend (if funding is available as determined by management) as well as have their certificate of recognition hung in the front office at Net Diatom headquarters for the life of the company. In addition to being added to the wall members will have their name included on netdiatom.org in a designated section.
Those who receive this award have good attendance
Are helpful in completing the projects at hand
Are motivated and take Net Diatom seriously
Follow policies and procedures as much as possible
Past Award Winners:
Daniel Moore Aug 2020
Cody Armstrong May 2021
Real time up to date server uptime information for Net Diatom's network
View Server Status
Net Diatom day to day operations encompass a large variation of tasks and goals. The following is the expectations for every team member daily. Failure to complete any of the following tasks can lead to a level 1 warning.
• Turn on/off open sign
• Turn on/off front area lights
• Turn on/off middle area lights
• Turn on/off back area lights
• Turn on/off heaters/fan/ac
• Unlock/lock both doors
• Check wifi server for connected access points/ reconnect immediately if down
• Check power to server area switches and check to make sure the wifi is operational multiple times per shift
• Greet all walk in clients
• Do not turn away any walk ins/ take intake of items to be checked by technician
• Take outgoing packages to FedEx drop-off
• Print package labels/ pick items/ pack outgoing orders
• Monitor tawk.to chat for net diatom while on duty
• Check and update each ticket daily on the net diatom helpdesk
• Follow up with clients by phone as needed
• Answer phone while on shift
• Perform tasks as designated by supervisor or manger
The working copy of the client list is available here. All completed tickets should have the client added to this list, we then directly pull data from this dataset to our email follow up list etc
Malicious Files Scanner: Antivirus Scanner that will scan your website for malicious files and will notify you if any are detected.
Normal Scan option: The normal scan scans all files with the simple scan engine.
Deep Scan option: The deep scan scans all files with the heaviest scan engine, but could show many false-positive threats.